Monday, May 8, 2017

3D Embossing Folder

Hi everyone! A few more hours left for the release of the amazing Crafter's Companion products on HSN! I'm very excited about it! So, I thought I should share another amazing product that will be coming on HSN tomorrow! 

 We all know, embossing folders are great to add textures to our papercrafting.. But, have you ever heard of "3D Embossing"? Crafter's Companion has produced a set of embossing folders, which have more depth than regular folders & also embosses in different levels! I made a card with one of these using a silver mirror cardstock, & it looks so amazing! 

 I loved the dimensions it create! So, I am planning to make more projects with these folders.. To see more amazing projects made with these folders, follow Crafter;s Companion USA Pinterest board & don't forget to watch HSN tomorrow!
Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment