Saturday, May 6, 2017

My favorite stencil

Hello! Today I'm going to show you something from my comfort zone! Yes, It's a Mixed media canvas art. This canvas is made for the Crafter's Companion USA with their Sheena Create-A-Flower Stencil, which will be available on HSN at 9th May 2017.
 I wasn't very sure, how would the final products look like! But, wanted to experiment my new Artist's Loft Metallic Acrylic Paints on this... & the result was amazing! 
 Once I  layered the Modelling Paste over my Stencil, I knew This is the most amazing stencil I've ever used! This is perfect for mixed media.. believe it or not, I used only 3 colors to create the background & a little touch of Pebeo Guilding Wax on the flowers... 

 Lastly, to make the textures pop out, I applied gesso randomly in a very light layer...
This is my favorite stencil for now! <3 To see more projects on the Create-A-Flower stencils & Dies, visit Crafter's Companion USA Pinterest board. I'll share some more projects soon!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment