Monday, May 8, 2017

A "Sheena" inspired Mixed Media Art

Hello Everyone! Today I'm going to share another mixed media canvas art. This canvas pannel has been decorated with "Sheena Douglass" stamps, dies & stencils from the Crafter's Companion, and these will be available on HSN on 9th may 2017.
 I loved making this Canvas so much, that I'm planning to recreate this art for my Etsy shop
 on the background, I used a Sheena Create-A-Flower Stencil & the green mesh is a die cut from a Sheena Create-A-Flower die. The base looked so amazing, that I couldn't decide what to add next.. Then I decided to add flowers. 
 This pansy is made with Sheena Perfect partners Victorian Florals "Pansy" Stamp & die set. This set is amazing! it looks just like real flowers... There are a lot of other flowers from "perfect Partners Victorian Florals", I think I might end up collecting all of those! The flowers would look better with watercolors, But as I didn't have any, I used Spectrum Noir Alcohol Makers
 Though, the flower petals curls a bit naturally, as I used printer paper.. But, still I added some foam tape on the back to hold its dimension.. 
Lastly, I added a sentiment "everything has beauty" with foam tape at the back & some yellow seed beads here & there for texture. And some gesso splatter (I love to do this!)..
Hope you liked this project! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment