Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Eid Greetings Card with Crafter's Companion & Altenew

Hello everyone! It's been a month, I didn't write any blog post... Last month was the month of "Ramadan" (according to Arabic Lunar Calendar), which is a very important month for the muslims all over the world.. We fasted from before dawn till sunset everyday & also got involved with lots of religious duties..

Aaannndddd...., I made some cards! I made some Eid Cards.. Eid-al-Fitr is the day when we celebrate the end of Ramadan.




 
When I first decided to make Eid cards for my Etsy shop, I was confused how to put on the sentiments! So, I did some research & luckily found only 2 youtube videos, from the same Crafter, where she used stamp sets from Altenew.

I was soooo happy to find this! Though there are 3 stamp sets on Eid & ramadan, I decided to buy one for now! 
 
Now, as you know I am a new card maker, all the cardmaking & the papercrafting supplies I have, is from the Crafter's Companion, which I have got or bought as a design team member! So, all of my cards were mostly made from Crafter's Companion products.
 
I have used the 3D Embossing folders & the Decorative edges from the Crafter's Companion to create the cards... 


I enjoyed making these cards very much! & Have decided to make more for the Eid-al-adha.. & may be some more other occasion cards too!

I have sold 12 cards this time Alhamdulillah.. Hope this is just the beginning for my shop! Let me know which one is your favorite!

Tavana

No comments:

Post a Comment