Monday, July 10, 2017

New releases from Crafter's Companion on HSN July 11th 2017

Do you know what's coming on HSN tomorrow from the Crafter's Companion USA? A lot of new products! Let me show you what I created from some of those..






This Mixed Media canvas a set of stamps & dies from Sheena Douglass called, "time travellers"... This will be an amazing collection if you are a mixed media & steampunk fan like me! It is also great for creating cards for men! I loved the gear dies & hot air balloon stamp so much! The dies does not only cut, but also embosses in specific areas & matches perfectly with the stamps! :) The stamps can be used individually too!



This is another stamp set from Sheena.. These are called the "Text Stamps".. There are 4 of these, I used the "Smile" one on this canvas...  





This is from another collection of Sheena stamps! These are called "Temptingly Tropical"... I have used the "hummingbird" stamp on this card.. The other ones ones are amazing too! don't forget to check them out!!!   




 
These flowers are great right? These are made from Die'sire Quilling rolled flower dies! Trust me, you will fall in love with these dies once you start using these.. I used a pre scored card from the 30 pack blank cards & for the sentiment, I used another stamp set from the text stamps..  




Yes, these are the flowers I made with the dies...  





Here is an altered photo frame which I decorated with these flowers..   


 
After creating two project with these dies & the pre cut papers, I decide to experiment with craft foam... & the result was amazing! This is a hair barrette, where I used the foam flowers.. :)      





And... Lastly, the product that is coming back to HSN the 3D Embossing folders... These amazing multi dimensional folders will be available tomorrow! If you have missed last time, grab it now!

To get more inspirations visit Crafter's Companion USA Pinterest board . To stay updated follow their Facebook page. An to know more what is coming on tomorrow & when, visit their website

Let me know which product inspires you the most!
Thank you!

Tavana

No comments:

Post a Comment