Tuesday, April 4, 2017

A basket full of flowers

 Hello everyone! This is my second project for the Crafter's Companion... For this project, I went with my comfort zone, canvas.. :)
The basket pattern is made from a Die'sire Create-a-card die.. Yes, when creat-a-card does not create a card.. ;) :P .... The flowers & the corner tabs are made with dies that came with my gemini diecutting & embossing machine.. The most interesting part is, the background (gessoed surface), the ribbon, & the basket & flowers.. All are colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.. I'm in love with these markers... <3 

I hope you've liked this piece.. Thank you... :)

Supplies used::
Canvas 8"X10"
Die'sire Create-A-Card die "victoria"
Gemini diecutting & embossing machine with dies
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Ribbons
 rhinestones
 twine
Old dictionary page

No comments:

Post a Comment