Thursday, March 9, 2017

Create!

Hello everyone!
Today I'm going to share my latest Mixed media art for my Etsy Shop

If you see my artworks, you'll know I love multiple colors! But, I don't know why I was craving for a monochromatic artwork for a long time! But, every time I started one, I ended up adding more colors...

This time, I controlled myself & tried to stick with the shades of red/pink! :) 


Ok, yes I added some splashed of black, white & gold here & there... But, still the main focus is the red/pink color, right?! So, it can still be called as "Monochromatic"! ;) 


I loved the way I could manage to arrange the floral embellishments.. & seems like all of my friends fell in love with the Create "Light Bulb"!

What about you? Did you like my work? <3 

If you liked my work & want to see more of my artworks, leave a comment!
Thank you! <3

1 comment: